Thursday, 25 May 2017 – 6.00pm to 9.00pm United Kingdom Time
Following the successful launch of Cambentrepreneurs in Edinburgh in December 2016, we are now hosting our Spring Cambentrepreneurs Meet-up to offer an opportunity for new members to introduce themselves, and for us to discuss future developments of the group.
It will be a great opportunity for you to meet interesting like-minded individuals and to network with a range of entrepreneurs, start-ups, service providers and investors.
Non-Cambridge students and alumni are welcome as guests of those who are.
We will be holding our Spring Meeting at the Princes Exchange office of Pinsent Masons on 25th May 2017 at 6pm.
There will be a £7 minimum charge to attend the event to cover costs. Larger donations are welcome. There will be free soft and alcoholic drinks available, plus tea and coffee.
Please also sign up to our FACEBOOK event (you can find us under ‘Cambentrepreneurs Edinburgh Spring Meeting’) and share the fact that you are attending to spread the word. Feel free to invite people in your personal network who might want to support our group.
- 18:00 Arrival and registration
- 18:30 Hosted meeting starts
- Welcome and update from Claudia M. Duffy and Mary Jane Brouwers
- Special guest: Laurence Ormerod: Non-exec directorships and advisory roles for growing technology businesses, mostly in the old and gas industry.
- Introductions ((Who you are, What you do, What you want, How can you contribute?)
- Discussions / Summary / next steps
- 20:00-21:00 Informal networking and drinks